Acceptable use policy
In order for the MailBluster service to function smoothly for us and all users, we require as a condition of your using MailBluster that you adhere to each of the following points when using the MailBluster service. You acknowledge that you are wholly responsible to MailBluster or any third party for anything you contribute or upload using MailBluster. We may without notice remove anything from MailBluster which is contrary to this Acceptable Use Policy.olicy.
You must not:
- Attempt to use another’s account without authorization, or create a false identity on MailBluster;
- Act in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than yourself as a business or individual consumer, or include in your profile any image of any other person;
- Claim that you are associated with or endorsed by MailBluster unless you have entered into a written agreement with MailBluster to that effect;
- “White-label” or otherwise hold yourself out as the originating provider of MailBluster or any material or processes contained in it;
- Tamper with, disable or override (or attempt to do any of those things) any security component or process of MailBluster;
- Use any technical or other means or process to “mirror”, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the MailBluster service;
- Attempt to or actually access MailBluster by any means other than through the URL MailBluster.com (including any subdomains), our campaign sites and our email websites, or any third party service which is integrated by us for use with MailBluster. For example, apart from through Third Party Services, you may not access MailBluster via software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, which include MailBluster;
- Include in any email any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You must ensure that your Content, including images and emails, sent using the MailBluster service shall not breach any requirement specified by Amazon Web Services in respect of the use of its SES email service.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our service.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution uploaded by you to our service.
- An issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Last update: 19 June 2019