To move out of the sandbox, you need to request Amazon SES from your AWS Account.
Here is a tutorial on how to access the sandbox removal request option on Amazon SES:
What you need to do is provide as much authentic information as you can to Amazon correctly.
These are the information you need to share which includes:
- Details about your business/organization
- How did you collect your recipients’ email addresses -Leads (share URL if available)?
- Do you have permission to send the recipients emails?
- How do you manage bounces, complaints, and unsubscriptions? (You can mention MailBluster which will automatically do that for you)
- Your website URL (Your Domain)
- Your use case for sending emails to your recipients
To know more on how to move out of Amazon SES Sandbox, please visit: https://mailbluster.com/blog/getting-out-of-amazon-ses-sandbox.