The addition of DKIM should remove the ‘via’ link. If you still face the issue, You must do the following:
1. Verify the domain on AWS SES (digitalstrike.online)
2. Set DKIM for this domain on your DNS configuration and enable the DKIM in AWS SES.
3.Verify the from the email address on AWS SES ([email protected])
4. Set DKIM for this email address on your DNS configuration and enable the DKIM in AWS SES.
(Step 3 and 4 are needed for all the from email addresses)
1. DNS propagation might take some time to take effect. Kindly give it some time before testing.
2. After all, DKIM is set and enabled, kindly verify them from https://www.mail-tester.com/.
Last update: November 29, 2020